A Shower for Baby Boy

June 15, 2016

In May my mom and my sweet friend Bethany threw me the most beautiful baby shower to celebrate our boy. Andy and I are so spoiled with the best family and friends ever, seriously, and it was such a great afternoon with some of my favourite ladies from near and far. My mom worked so hard to put together a totally personalized version of Cranium (Kiranium) as a surprise for everyone to play, complete with trivia about me as a baby, pictionary, singing, and reaching blindly into mystery boxes. It was the best. Bethy made everything look amazing as usual and our little guy was showered with love. I couldn't have asked for anything more. My wonderful generous friend Elissa so kindly took photos of the day and I'm happy to share them here! This little boy is so loved.

More photos after the jump...






(Poppy was a little unsure after waking up from her nap to a house full of loudly laughing ladies!)



There were a lot of belly laughs. My favourite.






My friend Laura is 8 weeks behind me in her pregnancy and it's been really fun to have someone to go through everything with. We are both newbies and we are both having boys! I am so happy for her and Tyler and I can't wait to see our boys grow up together.



And of course, my mama and me. :)



1 comment:

  1. One of the best baby showers I have ever seen. All arrangements look fantastic. Anyway, I am also planning a Barbie themed baby shower for my best friend but would like to book an indoor LA venue for events for this bash. I hope that I would find a right location within my budget.

    ReplyDelete