23 Weeks

February 24, 2016



Not much new this week! I'm suddenly huge, especially in pictures. I'm growing straight out rather than to the sides so I ain't mad. Actually I'm excited to start being obvious to strangers and for him to keep getting bigger. It's fascinating. In regular life I still feel like myself and often forget I'm pregnant until the little guy starts dancing. He dances a lot. I am a broken record about this, but I think it's so cool. I have a feeling he's going to be a little fidgeter like his dad. 

I can't believe it's almost March. That means it will soon be only 3 and a half-ish months until I birth a baby into this world. We are cherishing these last months as a wee family of two and don't want to wish them away, but we are feeling more and more ready for you, sweet boy. Keep growing big and strong.

1 comment: